1. On the home screen, select “wifi and Settings’
2. In the “wifi and Settings” screen, select the icon that looks like a globe, to the right of the clock icon.
3. This is the language selection screen. The language is currently set to Korean. We will change this back to English but scrolling ALL THE WAY TO THE TOP, and select ENGLISH.
4. The language is now set to ENGLISH.
5. Press the home or back button and enjoy as usual
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!
OKSubscriptions powered by Strikingly